An amended tax return generally allows you to file your tax return again to correct your filing status, add or correct your income, claim or allow deductions or credits which you have missed out in your previously filed tax return.

At Global Tax we will help you to file your Amendment Tax Return in any of the following reasons

  • Claiming additional Dependents.
  • Removing Dependents you previously claimed by mistake.
  • Reporting your proper filing status.
  • Reporting additional income.
  • Making changes in your ‘Above the line Deductions’,’ Standard Deduction’ or’ Itemized Deductions’.
  • Changing your personal exemptions.
  • Claiming additional Tax Credits, removing Tax Credits mistakenly taken, or recalculating the amount of the Credits and Reporting additional withholding etc.

Have any Question?

We're here to help. Send us an email us at or call us at +1 470-480-1881. Please feel free to contact our expert.

Contact Us